SHARE YOUR ALICE STORY
Are you struggling to make ends meet? Do you live paycheck to paycheck? Please share your story with us.
At United For ALICE, we work to lift the voices of individuals and families whose income exceeds poverty guidelines but falls short of affording the basics.
Each ALICE story reveals the incredibly risky strategies that families experiencing financial hardship deploy to meet their most basic needs. Do you skimp on preventative medication to make your rent? Or skip meals to afford your heating bill? Please share how you cope with the impossible choices you face daily due to the high cost of essentials and inflation.
Click on the START VOICE RECORDING button below to share a two-minute recording. Or if you already have a recording, you can click the UPLOAD VOICE RECORDING button.
- To record your voice click record button.
- To stop recording and listen to playback click the stop button.
- To delete recording and re-record your message click the re-record button.
- Then fill out the form below and send your file and let your voice be heard.
- Recordings must be no longer than two minutes in length.